Graduate Medical Education Programs
As a major academic health system in the New York metro area, we are dedicated to excellence in patient care, teaching and research.
- Second largest secular, non-profit health system in the United States
- 15 hospitals with 10 teaching facilities
- The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research is among the top six percent of research institutions that receive funding from the National Institutes of Health.
- Over 115 graduate education programs responsible for more than 1,400 residents and fellows.
- State-of-the-art simulation and bioskills education center.
- Home to Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine and its innovative nationally recognized curriculum.
- Affiliated with Albert Einstein College of Medicine, NYU School of Medicine, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital and New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
The programs listed below will be found in ERAS as the Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine Graduate Medical Education Programs. For more information about the individual training programs of the North Shore-LIJ Health System, please click on the links below.