How do I Apply?
To apply for Medicaid, Child Health Plus, and/or Family Health Plus, come to any of the following locations in-person at the times and dates listed below.
One of our enrollment counselors will be happy to help you with your application process.
Please be sure to bring the following documents:
- Picture identification (for anyone ages 16 and over)
- Proof of residency/home address (a recent utility bill or envelope mailed to you that does NOT have a see-through window or label
- Proof of birth (original birth certificate, U.S. Passport, Green Card, Work Permit)
- Social Security card (if applicable)
- Proof of family income (Must show proof of the last 4 weeks worth of income)
- A blank personal check (for Child Health Plus B only)
Boody Medical Arts Pavilion
242 Mason Ave. • Suite 6a
Staten Island, NY 10309
Mondays: 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Tuesdays: 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursdays: 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Fridays: 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Sunday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
If you have any questions, call us at 1-877-FIN-ASST (1-877-346-2778)