Wheelchair Seating & Positioning Program
What is the Wheelchair Seating And Positioning Program?
This program evaluates the need for wheelchairs and seating to increase your mobility, safety, and independence.
Our team provides evaluation for adults and children with various disabilities including:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Cerebral Palsy
- Other Physical Disabilities
- Power Wheelchairs
- Custom and Lightweight Wheelchairs
- Pressure Cushions and Backs
- Positioning Devices
- Other Mobility Devices
- Many insurance plans pay for this treatment.
- Financial screening is available to answer questions about insurance coverage.
- Referral and prescription from physician is needed.
Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
Main Hospital Building
475 Seaview Ave
Staten Island, NY 10305
Click here to Download the Brochure!