Why Rehab at SIUH?
Welcome to the Rehabilitation Medicine Unit, a complete rehab program for patients from late adolescence to the golden years.
Staten Island University Hospital is proud to be accredited by:
- CARF: The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
CARF is a private, not-for-profit organization that sets standards in quality for services to people with disabilities
- JCAHO: The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health care Organizations.
Some unique features of our program are:
- Family Orientation
- Family Meetings/Family Education Series
- Therapeutic Day Passes
- Resources to help you cope/adjusts
- Welcome Social
- Computers with internet access are available.