Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Special services for the orthognathic patient
- Computer-simulated surgery, analysis and predictions
- Video library for patient education, pre and postoperative care
- Inhouse tomographic imaging for TMJ Modern Siemens cephalometric and panorex radiographs
- Expert model surgery lab, anatomical articulators, facebow mountings, Great Lakes Model Measurer
- Yearly surgical orthodontic seminars 24 hour inhospital residents on call
- Caring and concerned staff
- Special consideration for the needy
- Participation in SIUH Cleft Lip & Palate Team
- Participants in Healing the Children Program
- Board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeons
- Specialized nursing staff in oral & maxillofacial surgery
- Board-certified anesthesiologists, with fellowships in craniofacial surgery
- Special amenities rooms available
- Specially trained private duty nursing staff
- Autologous (self-donating) blood donor program
- Modern instrumentation, including rigid fixation systems, limiting fixation (IMF) time
- Experienced TMJ evaluation
- Major university affiliations and teaching appointments
- Expert insurance processing and analysis
Pre and postsurgical computer-simulated demonstration.
Because we know your time is valuable, we make every effort to avoid inconveniencing you. Please call (718) 447-1251 to schedule an appointment Monday through Friday, including convenient Thursday evening hours.
We want to help you make the most of your insurance coverage. We are participants in a number of insurance plans. Our staff is experienced in insurance reimbursement for major surgery and will be glad to help if you have any questions.